My client based are looking for an individual with proven experience as a Workshop Controller within a Bodyshop to join their busy dealership based in near Horley in Surrey.
The successful applicant will be able to keep the workshop organised and motivated whilst increasing profitability through effective use of materials and increase of business.
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Automotive/Accident Repair industry knowledge
- Understanding of SMART Repair, polishing and painting and prepping. Some experience in estimating would also be desirable
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of contemporary Bodyshop systems, technology and operating processes
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A Bodyshop Qualification or Automotive Accreditation
- Organise bodyshop by controlling job start and finish times
- Conducting daily progress meetings with the team
- Liaise with the bodyshop technicians and manager about any quality issues
- Ensure a fair distribution of work between the technicians
- Review all open job cards and report any problems to the bodyshop manager
The successful applicant will be on a salary of £28,000 per annum, with a bonus scheme that can readily uplift this to £36,000 OTE. The applicant would be expected to work at 45 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday OT.